Most managers fail because they lack the tools necessary to do their job properly
You're lucky if you have any training at all on how to manage people
"Here's your team, I expect you not to break things, oh and also I want results"...but where do you even start?
The things is you're smart and didn't get promoted unless someone believed in you and you did a good job in you individual contributor role
But there's no operating manual to run a team effectively!!
I've read the books, taken the courses and condensed my knowledge in an easy to use framework, saving you time and giving you the tools. I have then tested these tools in my day job, managing a team of IT consultants.
"Knowledge is not power. Knowledge is only potential power. Action is power." - Tony Robbins
- Managers are time poor as they're managing a team and learning the ropes
- Managing people is miles away from their original job
So what's inside?
Pre-baked formulae to deal with the most challenging management scenarios, including
- Dealing with an under performer
- Delegating tasks
- Building trust in your team
- Managing conflict
Step by step journey from setting the base to improving your team's performance
- Setting the Foundation
- Knowing your team
- Setting the Direction
- Resourcing & Collaboratiing
- Continuous Improvement
- Management Theory
Learn how to flawlessly conduct
- Performance reviews
- Monitoring progress without micromanaging
Books lead with management theories. We lead with actionable tools you can apply right away. Learn important management theories used by companies like Amazon, Google and Nestle
- Disagree and commit
- Jeff Bezos' decision framework
- Servant Leadership
- The micromanagement trap
- Searchable format meaning you can dive into a certain topic straight away